With almost 30 years of experience in the Insurance Industry, Mark Manzi is an experienced and knowledgeable broker and consultant for health care organizations. As Risk Strategies Company’s National Health Care Property & Casualty Division Leader, Mark is primarily responsible for the strategy, management and growth of the division nationally.
Under his leadership, Mark’s teams have negotiated and placed more than $1 billion in premium in both hard and soft markets, enhanced and created new coverage forms and have had hundreds of millions of dollars in claims paid on behalf of health care, Fortune 1000, and mid-sized to small business clients.
With Dubraski & Associates
Mark has a wealth of experience in servicing and consulting on behalf of clients. He is skilled at negotiating and marketing insurance contracts across all industries with a specialty in health care. He has strong insurance industry relationships, has negotiated numerous policy coverage enhancements and is recognized for his management skills.
Mark began his career at Marsh in New York, servicing, advising and marketing casualty coverage for large clients. He held various positions of increased responsibility and was ultimately appointed to the title of Managing Director.
Mark previously owned a consulting and recruiting firm and co-founded other non-insurance related businesses.
Education & Involvement
- Mark received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and Management from Fordham University in the Bronx, New York
- He earned his MBA from the Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts in Amherst, Massachusetts
- Mark has had extensive involvement in mentoring programs and professional development training throughout his career
- He has served on the Board of Directors of East Granby Little League, is an assistant football coach in the CTYFL League, an assistant AAU baseball coach and participates in a host of other athletic programs
- Mark has volunteered his time at the East Granby Volunteer Ambulance Association and Senior Living Facilities in Connecticut