With more than 23 years of employee benefits experience. Chris’ primary role at Dubraski & Associates is helping grow the employee benefits practice. Before joining Dubraski & Associates, Chris was a Senior Benefits Consultant for Gallagher Benefit Services, a division of Arthur J. Gallagher.
His roles have consisted of:
- Business development
- Client retention
- Strategic planning
- Plan design consulting
- Evaluation of funding alternatives
- Financial analysis
- Program compliance
With Dubraski & Associates
For Dubraski & Associates, Chris is responsible for:
- Consulting regarding design, implementation and administration of health and welfare plans
- Developing and servicing new and existing clients
- Being accountable to clients for review, assessment and ongoing management of current plans
- The vendor search and selection process for health & welfare plans, including process facilitation, fee analysis and negotiation of agreements with vendors
- Having knowledge of consumer driven health care, wellness strategies and employee education
- Facilitation of plan implementations to new vendors, including plan design changes, employee communications and acting as a catalyst for improved vendor relationships
In 1990, Chris was recruited from college to participate in Provident Life & Accident’s (now CIGNA) Group Training School. Upon completion, Chris relocated to the Memphis Field Office. He later transferred to Columbia, SC.
During his field office tenure, Chris marketed group life, voluntary, disability and health care benefits to insured and self-funded employers. Provident’s group medical benefits were acquired by HealthSource, an HMO, in 1995. Working with HealthSource allowed Chris to expand his managed care knowledge.
Having worked with Marsh & McLennan as a distribution partner, Chris was recruited by Marsh in 1996 and joined the organization as a Benefits Consultant in Nashville, Tenn. He went on to start his own benefits brokerage and consulting firm, Williams Benefit Services, in 1998. Clients consisted of single and multi-site employers in the Southeast ranging from 100-10,000 employees.
In 2005, Gallagher Benefit Services recruited Chris and acquired his firm in order to start a Nashville benefits office. His affiliations include Middle TN Employee Benefits Council, Young Leader’s Council, and Middle TN Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM).
Education & Involvement
- Chris received a Bachelor of Business degree from Mississippi State University
- He is enrolled in the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Program